Kit consisting of a pair of front springs made in Italy with high quality steel, raise the vehicle by 2" compared to the original set-up of the Suzuki Jimny 2018.
They are available with specific calibration for every need, in case a winch or heavy-duty bumper with a weight exceeding 20kg is installed, springs will be supplied with a suitable load, in the drop-down menus at the top it is possible to make the choice.
The springs included in the kit are of the progressive variable-pitch type, a variable-pitch spring during compression hardens progressively, thus obtaining an extremely soft, comfortable and able to copy the terrain but very stable on the road.
Unlike traditional springs, progressive springs have a variable pitch, ie the distance between the turns is not constant, the stiffness of a spring with the same material and wire diameter is given by the number of turns and their pitch.
A progressive spring makes it possible to use more turns than a traditional spring, making it much softer, the coils with variable pitch during compression harden the spring progressively, thus obtaining an extremely soft, comfortable and capable of copying the ground but very stable on the road.
The main advantages in off road of a progressive spring:
- increased capacity to copy the terrain;
- increased excursion to parity in length compared to a traditional spring;
- very stable in the side passages as schiacciandosi stiffens;
- increased absorption of unexpected obstacles, as stiffening gradually slows any obstacle (boulders, roots, etc.) without getting to the buffer.
The main advantages in the street of a progressive spring:
- very stable on fast sections;
- very more comfortable than a traditional spring thanks to the high number of turns;
- reduces to a minimum body roll when cornering as schiacciandosi stiffens gradually.