Synergy 4130 heat treated chromoly tie rod for Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU and Gladiator JT.
It replaces directly to the stock bar for an immediate improvement in steering feel, stiffness and resistance. No specific wheel size is required and can be installed with stock wheels and tyres.
The tie rod is made from heat treated 4130 Chromoly to ensure maximum strength and improved steering feel even in extreme off-road conditions.
The tie rod is fully adjustable to fit all JL Wrangler models with different axle widths.
Supplied with the new Synergy Heavy Duty heads, more resistant and longer lasting than the standard ones; including a single plane used to eliminate unwanted tiller flop and to prevent the steering dead center that occurs with hydro assist setups.
The double adjustment allows you to change the length of the bar without removing it from the vehicle.
- tie Rod bolts right into the factory mounts with no additional wheel requirements
- no factory tie rod components need to be reused
- includes Synergy HD Metal on Metal tie rod ends
- tie Rod is CNC formed from heat treated chromoly tubing
- abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve allows adjustment of tie rod length without removing it from the vehicle
- max extended: 60.875"
- min collapsed: 58.500"