Ultimate DANA 60 rear axle for Jeep Wrangler JK, Rubicon and not, from 2007.
The Ultimate Dana 60 rear axle assembly contains several attributes that make it one of the strongest axles available on the market today. This axle features Spicer SPL70 universal joints which is perfect for vehicles with altered lifts, and larger tires.
Some of the components include Spicer 35 Spline SAE-4340 nickel chromoly steel axle shafts that can handle rigorous conditions of the off-road.
- “Bolt in” axles for the Jeep Wrangler JK
- 4.88 & 5.38 axle ratios (choose from the menu above)
- 35 spline inner/outer axle shafts with SPL70 U-joints
- electric differential locker
- RAM 3500 brake package
- 3.5” tube diameter
- heavy duty cast iron differential cover
- fluid filled with synthetic 75W140:
- front: 2.0 L
- rear: 2.6 L4
- wheel bolt pattern 8X6.5
- drive shaft U Joint series 1350