Disc brake conversion kit with steel monobloc plates.
Kit useful for mounting the disc brakes instead of the rear drums of the Toyota LJ70.
All components follow precise specifications so as to guarantee minimum tolerances and maximum reliability.
The use of noble and high quality materials guarantees an incomparable resistance to both corrosion and abrasion.
The monoblock plates machined from solid in one piece guarantee the maximum stiffness of the braking system and eliminate any type of vibration or risk of breakage deriving from the assembly of the various components.
This kit includes all the accessories needed to mount the discs on the rear axle.
The kit consists of:
- n.2 monobloc plates made from solid, galvanized and powder coated;
- n.2 new brake calipers complete with pads, specifically designed for the Toyota LJ70;
- n.2 high quality ventilated brake discs;
- n.2 aeronautical braided brake hoses to connect the calipers to the existing system;
- n.1 complete hardware kit for assembly.
If you want to have a handbrake you must install a hydraulic handbrake, you can find it among the related products, scrolling down.
Replacement pads are always ready for delivery and can be purchased here.