Heavy Duty transmission shaft produced in Italy by a specialized company that can be installed on all Toyota KZJ70 made to measure according to your needs.
This particular drive shaft stretches up to 10 cm, therefore it is ideal on raised structures or with an elongated wheelbase.
These shafts are balanced 2800 RPM and use high quality DANA SPICER u-joints.
In stock we are ready to deliver different lengths to try to meet the most common requests, if it is not available for the construction it takes about 10 working days.
From the top menu you can choose the HD shaft model and length.
This particular shaft, designed to eliminate any vibration and any danger of breaking, is built by making the following improvements to the standard shafts:
- sliding joint with grease nipple, with a larger diameter than the original;
- flanges elongation capacity up to 10cm, ideal for raised structures, avoids the insertion of extensions, eliminating any form of vibration;
- oversized cruises with normalized dimensions, which can therefore be purchased from any spare parts dealer, equipped with grease nipples, with a working angle of 10° higher than the original;
- high quality forged flanges that allow an inclination of the cruises up to 30° allowing them to be used even with raised structures;
- tube with an increased diameter, 60mm against the 50mm of the original, carefully balanced to avoid any form of vibration;
- sliding up to 12 cm with protective metal fitting covered in RILSAN with protective o-ring, it allows to have a protection of the slide from damage caused by stones, sand and the like and protects the slide from dirt.