gas monotube shock absorber
Monotube shock absorbers completely Made in Italy, customizable in every part, from the drop-down menus you can select the parameters that comply with your needs:
- length: you can choose the desired length, selecting an option from those available for immediate delivery or a custom length, production of which could take about two weeks. The full extension measurement indicated is to be considered without the polyurethane limit switch, that when is completely crushed results in an extension measurement increase of 1 cm.
- calibration: it is possible to choose a calibration for vehicles weighing less than 1500 kg, for vehicles weighing between 1500 kg and 2000 kg and for vehicles weighing more than 2000 kg; if you choose a customized calibration, you will be contacted by our technicians to discuss about the calibration to be carried out to fully satisfy your needs;
- pin size: you can select one feature, choosing between two sizes, 10 or 14 mm.
If you have different needs, it is still possible to make tailor-made attachments.
HM4X4 monotube shock absorbers are characterised by the following features:
- Ergal head machined from billet;
- pin on stem and body with hexagonal head for easy assembly
- professional silicone valve;
- T.I.G. welds - where necessary - for maximum strength and a sophisticated look;
- internally ground mechanical steel tube, with an external diameter of 52mm and a thickness of 3mm to resist shocks and guarantee the absence of torsions;
- electrolytic galvanization with white iridescent finish and a subsequent trivalent chrome passivation with superficial hardness 80 HV;
- steel rod diam.20mm coated with hard chrome CrVI free with tolerance according to EN ISO 286-2;
- highly deformation and wear resistant polyurethane bushings, molded with 80 shore thermoplastic polyurethane specific for automotive use, resistant to grease, oil and fuel;
- sintered internal components for maximum control over the calibration wear-free;
- graphitised Teflon sealing band to improve the smoothness of the suspension;
- dual polyurethane and steel limit switches to stop rebound travel in a controlled manner and not burden the linkages;
- ROTHEN Fork oil with very high viscosity index (Viscosity DIN 51562 40°C:13), specifically designed for off-road use that guarantees a regular calibration up to 200°C, essential for intense use such as races or desert raids;
- double adjustment of the calibration in extension and compression (double effect shock absorber), both at high and low speeds with translation reed valves;
- linear piston with reed valve and adjustable double bypass for maximum comfort at low speeds;
- high pressure pressurization with inert gas;
- calibration on test bench at 10 speeds, from 5 to 500 m/s to have the perfect regulation in every condition.
The shock absorbers can be adjusted and revised in each of their components.
In the first year after purchase, the recalibration - upon request - is made free of charge in order to adapt the shock absorbers to the use you make of the vehicle.
The overhaul of the HM4X4 shock absorbers is guaranteed at a cost of € 50,00 each for the entire life of the shock absorber.
Should you choose the custom size from the drop-down menu at the top, payment must be made in advance with the payment methods enlisted upon checkout - in this case, cash on delivery orders are not accepted.