Steering damper complete with conical attachments specific for Toyota KZJ70 steering damper isolated by 80Shore A polyurethane bushings that replace the original heads, much less performing and lasting. Suitable both for use in demanding competitions and for road use as it does not harden the steering. The shock has a 50 mm body and 16 mm stem.
This toyota kzj70 steering damper is a solution to the annoying vibrations deriving from the steering linkage.
The HM4X4 off-road shock absorbers can be re-calibrated and revised in each of their parts. In the first year after purchase, re-calibration, upon request, is carried out free of charge in order to adapt the third-party shock absorber to the use you make of the vehicle.
All Toyota HM4X4 steering dampers have the following characteristics:
- Air Dried pressurization to improve the constancy of the calibration even in extreme conditions.
- T.I.G. welding for maximum resistance and refined aesthetics;
- double tube in internally lapped mechanical steel, painted with epoxy powders and phosphated to prevent corrosion, the external tube has a diameter of 50 mm and a thickness of 2 mm to resist shocks, if the body is dented the shock absorber will continue to function normally;
- Ø16 mm steel rod covered in CrVI-free hard chrome with tolerance according to EN ISO 286-2
- polyurethane bushings highly resistant to deformation and wear, they are molded with 80 shore thermoplastic polyurethane specific for automotive use, resistant to grease, oil and fuel;
- sintered internal components for maximum wear-free calibration control;
- sealing band in graphited Teflon to improve the smoothness of the suspension, compared to the cast iron bands they are much quieter.
- double limit switch in polyurethane and steel to stop the extension stroke in a controlled way and not weigh on the attachments to the frame and axles;
- ROTHEN shock absorber oil specifically designed for off-road use with a high viscosity index which guarantees regular calibration up to 200°C, essential for intense use such as races or raids in the desert;
- double adjustment of the rebound and compression settings, both at high and low speeds with translation reed valves preloaded with star springs in compression and coil spring in rebound;
- double seal with o-ring and oil seal with metal base, the high quality of the closure allows not to use the fork protectors which in the long run create dirt accumulation and damage the shock absorber, any debris that settles on the rod is cleaned by the double lip of the metal oil seal;
- calibration on test bench at 10 speeds, from 5 to 500 m/s to have the perfect calibration in all conditions.
The overhaul of the HM4X4 shock absorbers is guaranteed at a cost of 40 euros each for the entire life of the shock absorber.
AIR DRYED pressurization is an innovative two-stage pressurization technique. It allows you to pressurize the shock absorber with inert gas, after having created a high vacuum, completely extracting air and humidity from inside. This allows to minimize the phenomena of oil emulsion and the creation of rust that humidity inevitably creates inside a non-pressurized shock absorber. In addition to making the shock absorber more performing, the Air Dryed pressurization considerably extends the shock absorber's life over time and guarantees the constancy of the calibration even after years of use.