Front and rear ring and pinion with differential overhaul kit, complete with Timken bearings for Jeep Wrangler JK produced from 2007 to 2018.
The ring and pinion is made of SAE8620 steel with the Gleason process. Thermally hardened to resist wear, it is surface treated with black oxidation to make it extremely silent.
This kit includes n° 2 bevel gears, n° 2 kits to completely overhaul both the front and rear differentials and the shims necessary to thicken the bearings to perfectly adjust the bevel gears.
From the drop-down menu, select the desired crown / pinion ratio keeping in mind that the Jeep Jk Rubicon models mount a Dana 44 both at the front and the rear, while the other Jeep Jk models mount a Dana 30 at the front and Dana 44 at the rear.
We recommend the following ratios in relation to the tires used:
- 5.13 ratio for Rubicon models from 2012
- 5.38 ratio for Rubicon models up to 2011
- 5.13 ratio for all non Rubicon models from 2007 to 2016
- 4.88 ratio for Rubicon models from 2012
- 5.13 ratio for Rubicon models up to 2011
- 4.88 ratio for all non Rubicon models from 2012
- 5.13 ratio for all non Rubicon models up to 2011
- 4.56 ratio for all models
The ratio must also be chosen based on the use of the Off-road vehicle. The recommended ratios are those indicated to bring the final reduction ratio back to values very similar to the original, so as not to stress the other transmission parts. If you are using the Jeep Wrangler JK in demanding offroad, we recommend choosing a smaller ratio than the recommended ones.
Contact us for personalized advice on choosing.
On Dana 30 axles installed on Wrangler JK non Rubicon produced from 2012 onwards, the differential carrier must also be replaced.