Pair of rear shock absorbers + 10 cm eye/eye attachment that can be installed on all Defender 90, 110 and 130 produced since 1987, using the adapter of our production. It is specified that the +10 cm rise in the pair of shock absorbers includes the 3 cm of the adapter.
The shock absorbers can be adjusted and revised in every part.
In the first year after purchase, the recalibration, on request, is carried out free of charge in order to adapt the shock absorbers to the use you make of the vehicle.
Competition60 off-road shock absorbers have the following features:
- T.I.G. for maximum resistance and a refined aesthetic;
- double tube in mechanical steel internally lapped, painted with epoxy powders and phosphated to prevent corrosion, the outer tube has a diameter of 60mm and a thickness of 3mm to withstand impacts, if the body were to be dented the shock absorber will continue to function normally;
- steel rod diam.20mm coated in hard chrome CrVI free with tolerance according to EN ISO 286-2
- polyurethane bushings very resistant to deformation and wear, they are molded with 80 shore thermoplastic polyurethane specific for automotive use, resistant to grease, oil and fuel;
- sintered internal components for maximum wear-free calibration control;
- graphite teflon sealing band to improve suspension smoothness, compared to cast iron bands they are much quieter.
- double limit switches in polyurethane and steel to stop the extension stroke in a controlled way and not to burden the attachments to the frame and bridges;
- ROTHEN shock absorber oil designed specifically for off-road use with a high viscosity index that guarantees regular calibration up to 200° C, essential for intense use such as races or raids in the desert.