Powerbrake Jeep Gladiator JT
Powerbrake X-LINE Stage1 front brake kit for Jeep Gladiator JT.
The kit is available with both red and anthracite gray anodized calipers, in the menu at the top right you can make your choice.
The installation of the oversized brake system is necessary both in non-competitive use when using oversized tires or pulling weights of a certain size, and when using the vehicle in heavy-duty uses such as desert raids.
This kit was designed and manufactured by transferring into it all the experience of the off-road racing braking systems that have won the FIA World Cross Country Championship and the infamous Dakar Rally, proving to be the best choice in racing conditions ranging from the scorching deserts of South America, the Middle East and Africa to the snowy forests of northern Russia and the fast gravel tracks of Mongolia.
A specific kit is created for each off-road model so that both the caliper and disc dimensions and the braking power are proportionate, each kit integrates perfectly with ABS, EBD and other vehicle stability control systems.
Once installed the PowerBrake brake kit will greatly improve both the braking power and the modulation of the pedal.
Both the calipers and the discs are equipped with an MTR maximum temperature recording system which provides a permanent record of the maximum operating temperature reached. In calipers, this function provides, for example, very useful data to support the choice of brake fluid, while in discs this information is extremely valuable for choosing the compound of the pads.
The kit includes:
- billet off-road calipers from high quality aerospace aluminum, featuring stainless steel pistons, internal fluid crossovers, protected bleed screws, ultra high temperature pressure seals, all stainless steel hardware, maximum temperature recording system MTR and anti-rattle pads;
- high performance brake pads, preloaded in the calipers, equipped with OE quality anti-squeak shims;
- large 350 x 34 mm grooved discs cast from a high carbon cast iron alloy that offers excellent durability and stability under high thermal loads, equipped with 48 curved and directional cooling fins that increase airflow compared to factory / OEM disc design, resulting in greatly improved cooling. The coating is capable of withstanding extremely high temperatures and is flexible enough to expand and contract without flaking or detaching from the disc surface during the constant thermal expansion and contraction cycles experienced by the disc.
- billet caliper mounting brackets in aircraft grade aluminum alloy, enhanced for strength and stiffness, with stainless steel threaded inserts for radial mounting bolts for maximum durability;
- brake hoses with extruded Teflon liner which is highly resistant to the harsh chemical properties of modern brake fluids, as well as being able to handle much higher temperatures than rubber. Teflon is covered with 32 strands of tightly woven stainless steel braid that acts as the "muscle" of the tube, providing incredible resistance to expansion under pressure. The braid is covered with a polymer outer layer that prevents dirt from penetrating . The hose end fittings are all machined from grade 304 stainless steel as opposed to the plated mild steel fittings used in commerce. The resulting hoses offer the best possible pedal feel;
- all necessary mounting hardware;
- complete instructions.