Pair of eye/eye monotube front shock absorbers, with separate tank with double compression adjustment, completely Made in Italy, for Jeep Wrangler JL.
Although the shock will only be calibrated after listening to your real needs, below you can read a small guide to the first choice:
From the drop-down menu you can select the length and calibration suited to your needs.
- Standard with calibration very similar to the original, ideal for the multipurpose use of the vehicle, thanks to the high quality they are excellent even with raised structures or just to improve the driveability of the original structure;
- Soft for off-road use without additional loads, ideal when using the mostly open vehicle without hardtop and with half doors;
- Reinforced with more braking calibration to allow maximum stability on the road even with very heavy set-ups or with loads that raise the center of gravity a lot.
- Customized for trainers who already know the braking values for the set-up to be built.
Each calibration is in any case defined following the order based on real needs.
HM4X4 monotube shock absorbers are characterised by the following features:
- Ergal head machined from billet;
- pin on stem and body with hexagonal head for easy assembly
- professional silicone valve;
- T.I.G. welds - where necessary - for maximum strength and a sophisticated look;
- internally ground mechanical steel tube, with an external diameter of 52mm and a thickness of 3mm to resist shocks and guarantee the absence of torsions;
- electrolytic galvanization with white iridescent finish and a subsequent trivalent chrome passivation with superficial hardness 80 HV;
- steel rod diam.20mm coated with hard chrome CrVI free with tolerance according to EN ISO 286-2;
- highly deformation and wear resistant polyurethane bushings, molded with 80 shore thermoplastic polyurethane specific for automotive use, resistant to grease, oil and fuel;
- sintered internal components for maximum control over the calibration wear-free;
- graphitised Teflon sealing band to improve the smoothness of the suspension;
- dual polyurethane and steel limit switches to stop rebound travel in a controlled manner and not burden the linkages;
- ROTHEN Fork oil with very high viscosity index (Viscosity DIN 51562 40°C:13), specifically designed for off-road use that guarantees a regular calibration up to 200°C, essential for intense use such as races or desert raids;
- double adjustment of the calibration in extension and compression (double effect shock absorber), both at high and low speeds with translation reed valves;
- linear piston with reed valve and adjustable double bypass for maximum comfort at low speeds;
- high pressure pressurization with inert gas;
- calibration on test bench at 10 speeds, from 5 to 500 m/s to have the perfect regulation in every condition.
The shock absorbers can be adjusted and revised in each of their components.
In the first year after purchase, the recalibration - upon request - is made free of charge in order to adapt the shock absorbers to the use you make of the vehicle.
The overhaul of the HM4X4 shock absorbers is guaranteed at a cost of € 50,00 each for the entire life of the shock absorber.