Monotube shock absorber, with separate tank with double compression adjustment, completely Made in Italy, customizable in every part, from the drop-down menus you can select the parameters necessary for your needs:
- length: you can choose the desired length from those available for immediate delivery or choose a custom length. It takes about two weeks for the realization; the full extension measurement indicated is to be understood without the intervention of the polyurethane limit switch, with the limit switch completely crushed the maximum extension measurement increases by 1cm.
- calibration: it is possible to choose a calibration for vehicles weighing less than 1500 kg, for vehicles weighing between 1500 kg and 2000 kg and for vehicles weighing more than 2000 kg; if you choose a customized calibration you will be contacted to decide together the calibration to be carried out to fully satisfy your needs;
- eyelet dimensions: it is possible to choose between 4 different configurations, in case you have different needs it is still possible to make them to measure.
If you have different needs, it is still possible to make tailor-made attachments.
HM4X4 monotube shock absorbers are characterised by the following features:
- Ergal head machined from billet;
- pin on stem and body with hexagonal head for easy assembly
- professional silicone valve;
- T.I.G. welds - where necessary - for maximum strength and a sophisticated look;
- internally ground mechanical steel tube, with an external diameter of 52mm and a thickness of 3mm to resist shocks and guarantee the absence of torsions;
- electrolytic galvanization with white iridescent finish and a subsequent trivalent chrome passivation with superficial hardness 80 HV;
- steel rod diam.20mm coated with hard chrome CrVI free with tolerance according to EN ISO 286-2;
- highly deformation and wear resistant polyurethane bushings, molded with 80 shore thermoplastic polyurethane specific for automotive use, resistant to grease, oil and fuel;
- sintered internal components for maximum control over the calibration wear-free;
- graphitised Teflon sealing band to improve the smoothness of the suspension;
- dual polyurethane and steel limit switches to stop rebound travel in a controlled manner and not burden the linkages;
- ROTHEN Fork oil with very high viscosity index (Viscosity DIN 51562 40°C:13), specifically designed for off-road use that guarantees a regular calibration up to 200°C, essential for intense use such as races or desert raids;
- double adjustment of the calibration in extension and compression (double effect shock absorber), both at high and low speeds with translation reed valves;
- linear piston with reed valve and adjustable double bypass for maximum comfort at low speeds;
- high pressure pressurization with inert gas;
- calibration on test bench at 10 speeds, from 5 to 500 m/s to have the perfect regulation in every condition.
The shock absorbers can be adjusted and revised in each of their components.
In the first year after purchase, the recalibration - upon request - is made free of charge in order to adapt the shock absorbers to the use you make of the vehicle.
The overhaul of the HM4X4 shock absorbers is guaranteed at a cost of € 50,00 each for the entire life of the shock absorber.
Should you choose the custom size from the drop-down menu at the top, payment must be made in advance with the payment methods enlisted upon checkout - in this case, cash on delivery orders are not accepted.