Jeep JK shock absorbers
Pair of monotube front shock absorbers, with connections equal to the originals, with separate reservoir and double compression adjustment, completely Made in Italy, for Jeep Wrangler Jk.
The HM4X4 monotube shock absorbers have the following characteristics:
Features of the separate tank:
- stem in ergal machined from solid;
- professional grade silicone valve;
- T.I.G. welding where necessary for maximum resistance and refined aesthetics;
- internally ground mechanical steel tube, with an external diameter of 52 mm and a thickness of 3 mm to resist shocks and guarantee the absence of twisting;
- electrolytic zinc plating with iridescent white finish and subsequent trivalent chromium-based passivation with surface hardness 80 HV;
- steel rod diam.20 mm coated in CrVI free hard chrome with tolerance according to EN ISO 286-2;
- polyurethane bushings highly resistant to deformation and wear, they are molded with 80 shore thermoplastic polyurethane specific for automotive use, resistant to grease, oil and fuel;
- sintered internal components for maximum wear-free calibration control;
- sealing band in graphited Teflon to improve the smoothness of the suspension;
- double bump stop in polyurethane and steel to stop the extension stroke in a controlled way and not weigh on the bindings;
- ROTHEN Fork oil with very high viscosity index (Viscosity DIN 51562 40°C:13) specifically designed for off-road use which guarantees regular calibration up to 200 °C which is essential for intense use such as races or raids in the desert;
- double adjustment of the rebound and compression calibration (double effect shock absorber), both at high and low speeds with translation reed valves;
- linear piston with reed valve and adjustable double bypass for maximum comfort at low speeds;
- high pressure pressurization with inert gas;
- calibration on test bench at 10 speeds, from 5 to 500 m/s to have the perfect calibration in all conditions.
- Ergal tank with black hard anodization;
- internal oil/gas separator in ergal with double seal;
- valve with double adjustment of the compression setting (high and low speeds) with translation reed valves and preload spring;
- pressurizable up to 20bar;
- adjustments with screw and nut to avoid accidental tampering;
- 58click adjustment for low speeds;
- 26click adjustment for high speeds.
The HM4X4 shock absorbers can be re-calibrated and revised in each of their components, the revision of the shock absorbers is guaranteed at a cost of 50 euros each for the entire life of the shock absorber.
In the first year after the purchase, the recalibration, upon request, is carried out free of charge in order to adapt the shock absorbers to your actual needs.