This particular tree, designed to eliminate any vibration and any danger of breaking, is built by making the following improvements to the standard shafts:
- sliding joint with grease nipple, with a larger diameter than the original;
- flange elongation capacity up to 12cm, ideal for raised structures, avoids the insertion of the extensions eliminating any form of vibration;
- increased ujoints and normalized sizes, that can be purchased from each spare parts, equipped with grease nipple, with a working angle of 10° above the original;
- high quality forged flanges that allow the inclination of the cruises up to 35° allowing their use even with raised structures;
- tube with increased diameter, 60mm against the 50mm of the original, carefully balanced to prevent any form of vibration;
- sliding up to 12cm with RILSAN-coated metal protection cover with protective O-ring, allows protection of the sliding against damage caused by stones, sand and the like and protects the slide from dirt.
All the Samurai, Sj413 and Sj500 of Japanese or Spanish production recognizable by the frame number starting with the letters JSA ... or VSE ... have the flanges with 4 holes of 8mm and the centering by 45mm.
All the Samurai and Sj of Canadian production recognizable by the frame number starting with the letters JS3JC51 ... channo flanges with 10mm holes and the 45mm centering.
All Samurai 1000 and Sj410 have flanges with 4 8mm holes and 42mm centering.
Choose the model suitable for your vehicle from the drop-down menu to the right of the page, if in doubt, do not hesitate to contact us.