shock absorbers for nissan patrol tr
Pair of Nissan Patrol TR 2.8 CC front shock absorbers + 6cm with 60mm body type bitubo.
Our shock absorbers, totally Made in Italy, are built with internally lapped steel tubes for mechanical use. They are phosphated and painted with epoxy to prevent corrosion from atmospheric agents.
The bushings are made of polyurethane, very resistant to deformation and wear.
All components are sintered for maximum calibration control, and the seals are in graphite Teflon to improve smoothness and silence.
They are calibrated in compression like the originals to promote comfort, but more braked in rebound to reduce the hopping of the vehicle. This calibration is designed to best adapt to the Italian off-road vehicle and is compatible with any type of set-up, however the desired one can be chosen at the time of order without extra charge.
Each shock absorber can be recalibrated and overhauled in every part, and in the first year after purchase the recalibration is carried out free of charge in order to adapt the shock absorber to your needs.
Inside each shock absorber there is a first internal limit switch in extension resistant up to 5000kg, and a second polyurethane limit switch that slows down the last 10mm of stroke to avoid excessive stress on the frame supports, they can be used as a travel limit for the bridge.
The oil from ROTHEN with a high viscosity index is used as the oil for the shock absorbers, which guarantees the maintenance of the calibration up to 200° C, therefore these shock absorbers for Nissan Patrol TR are also suitable for heavy use and raids in the desert.
Each Competition60 shock absorber has the following features:
- T.I.G. for maximum resistance and a refined aesthetic;
- double tube in mechanical steel internally lapped, painted with epoxy powders and phosphated to prevent corrosion, the external tube has a diameter of 60mm and a thickness of 3mm to withstand impacts, in case the body is dented the shock absorber will continue to function normally;
- rod diam.20mm in steel coated with hard chrome CrVI free with tolerance according to EN ISO 286-2
- polyurethane bushings very resistant to deformation and wear, they are molded with 80 shore thermoplastic polyurethane specific for automotive use, resistant to grease, oil and fuel;
- sintered internal components for maximum wear-free calibration control;
- graphite Teflon sealing band to improve suspension smoothness, compared to cast iron bands they are much quieter.
- double limit switch in polyurethane and steel to stop the extension stroke in a controlled way and not to burden the attachments to the frame and bridges;
- ROTHEN shock absorber oil designed specifically for off-road use with a high viscosity index that guarantees regular calibration up to 200 ° C, essential for intense use such as races or raids in the desert;
- double adjustment of the rebound and compression settings, both at high and low speeds with preloaded travel reed valves with star springs in compression and helical spring in rebound;
- double seal with o-ring and oil seal with metal base, the high quality of the closure allows you not to use the fork protectors that in the long run create accumulation of dirt and damage the shock absorber, any debris that settles on the stem is cleaned by the double lip of the metal oil seal;
- calibration on 10-speed test bench, from 5 to 500 m / s to have perfect calibration in all conditions.
The overhaul of the HM4X4 shock absorber is guaranteed at a cost of 40.00 euros each.
AIR DRYED pressurization is an innovative two-phase pressurization technique that allows you to pressurize with inert gas after creating a high vacuum by completely extracting air and humidity inside the shock absorber in order to minimize oil emulsion phenomena. and the creation of rust that the humidity inside a non-pressurized shock absorber inevitably creates. In addition to making the shock absorber more performing, the Air Dryed pressurization significantly lengthens the duration of the shock absorber over time and guarantees constant calibration even after years of use.
Since it is a handcrafted shock absorber, measurements of which may vary by a few millimeters due to the thickness of the bushings, the washers, and the softness of the internal limit switch or the welds, the measurements indicated are to be considered +/- 5mm.