Coilover spring HM4X4 is of high quality. Made in Italy from 52SiCrNi5 nickel-chrome steel according to EN 10089 1.7117, it has a diameter of 64mm. This size is usually the most commonly used for shock absorbers with 2" (50mm) bodies. The first and last coils are milled to match perfectly with the coilover rings.
The height of the unloaded spring is 250mm. The load can be chosen via the drop-down menu with a range from 100Lb/inch to 300Lb/inch.
To make a choice that meets your needs consider that the 100lb/inch load corresponds to about 1.8 kg/mm, i.e., the spring will lower by one mm for every 1.8kg of applied load, consequently we will have:
- the spring with 100LB load will lower 1mm for every 1.8kg;
- the spring with 150LB load lowers 1mm for every 2.7kg;
- the spring with 200LB load will lower 1mm every 3.6kg;
- the spring with 250LB load lowers 1mm every 4.5kg;
- the spring with 300LB load lowers 1mm every 5.4kg.
Normally springs are in stock but considering the very wide range if you want to be sure of actual availability or for advice on load selection please contact us.