Pair of wheel spacers for ISUZU:
- D-MAX I Type 8DH 05/2002 - 12/2006 - rear
- D-MAX I Type 8DH 05/2002 - 12/2006 - front
- D-MAX II Type TFR/TFS/ATFR/ATFS 01/2012 - - rear
- D-MAX II Type TFR/TFS/ATFR/ATFS 01/2012 - front
- D-MAX II Type TF 01/2006 - 12/2012 - rear
- D-MAX II Type TF 01/2006 - 12/2012 - front
Spacers are an accessory that must be installed between the wheel and the hub to increase the track, i.e. the distance between the wheels and give the vehicle an attractive and aggressive look
These spacers are made from a top quality extruded aluminum bar and worked with innovative technologies and with the best CNC numerical control machine tools to always guarantee maximum precision. This production process, which does not involve melting points, gives the spacers unbeatable wear resistance and, once installed, eliminates any vibration problems.
In the kits, if provided, you will find only TUV certified and class 10.9 Italian bolts.
These spacers are made with a thickness of 30/40/50/60 mm, a wheelbase of 139.7mm and a diameter of 108mm. They also come with 6 holes and there are 12 studs and 12 nuts in the package. Select the desired thickness from the menu above.
- suitable for wheels: original
- car hub diameter: Ø 108 mm
- hub hardware thread: M12X1,50
- finish: anodized/diamond
- car hub distance: 6X139,7
- net weight: 1,36 kg
- thickness: 30/40/50/60 mm
- type: double bolt spacers