Pair of 5 mm wheel spacers for FIAT:
- Ducato I Type 280, 280L, 280P, 290, 290L, 290P 01/1982 - 12/1994 - rear
- Ducato I Type 280, 280L, 280P, 290, 290L, 290P 01/1982 - 12/1994 - front
- Ducato II Type 230*D/L/M/P, 244*B/D/L/M, 250*D/L/M 01/1994 - 12/2006 - rear
Spacers are an accessory that must be installed between the wheel and the hub to increase the track, i.e. the distance between the wheels and give the vehicle an attractive and aggressive look
These spacers are made from a top quality extruded aluminum bar and worked with innovative technologies and with the best CNC numerical control machine tools to always guarantee maximum precision. This production process, which does not involve melting points, gives the spacers unbeatable wear resistance and, once installed, eliminates any vibration problems.
In the kits, if provided, you will find only TUV certified and class 10.9 Italian bolts.
These diamond-coated, bolt-less spacers are 5mm thick, 118mm center distance, and 71mm in diameter. They are also equipped with 5 holes and there are fixing screws in the package.
- suitable for wheels: original
- car hub diameter: Ø 71 mm
- finish: diamond
- car hub distance: 5X118
- net weight: 0,54 kg
- thickness: 5 mm
- type: spacers without bolts