Pair of wheel spacers for JEEP:
- Cherokee II Type Z/XJ - up to 12/2001 - front
- Cherokee II Type Z/XJ - up to 12/2001 - rear
- Cherokee III Type KJ 01/2001 - 12/2007 - front
- Cherokee III Type KJ 01/2001 - 12/2007 - rear
- Cherokee IV Type KK 12/2008 - 08/2012 - front
- Cherokee IV Type KK 12/2008 - 08/2012 - rear
Spacers are an accessory that must be installed between the wheel and the hub to increase the track, i.e. the distance between the wheels and give the vehicle an attractive and aggressive look
These spacers are made from a top quality extruded aluminum bar and worked with innovative technologies and with the best CNC numerical control machine tools to always guarantee maximum precision. This production process, which does not involve melting points, gives the spacers unbeatable wear resistance and, once installed, eliminates any vibration problems.
In the kits, if provided, you will find only TUV certified and class 10.9 Italian bolts.
These spacers are available in 30/35/40/50mm thickness, 114.3mm center distance and 71.5mm diameter. They also come with 5 holes and there are 10 studs and 10 nuts in the package. From the menu above you can select the desired thickness.
- suitable for wheels: original
- car hub diameter: Ø 71,50 mm
- hub hardware thread: 1/2"UNF
- finish: anodized/diamond
- car hub distance: 5X114,3
- net weight: 1,16 kg
- thickness: 30/35/40/50 mm
- type: double bolt spacers